S & S Capital PartnersA Multifamily Business
Building your legacy
Increasing value through forced appreciation
investing with integrity
WHAT WE DO
We specialize in purchasing and improving multifamily properties. We buy income-producing properties and focus on stabilization within a 3 – 5 year time frame. We offer affordable housing opportunities and create the necessary jobs to service tenants and make timely repairs and necessary upgrades. Our focus is on bettering the rental experience for our tenants while increasing revenue through added value and forced appreciation.
- Thorough Analysis – We utilize our experienced team to analyze investments and optimize investor returns.
- Targeting – Secondary and Tertiary Markets with a growing population.
- Safety First – We consider it better to pass on a deal than to invest in a bad one.
- Stability – We prefer to find good deals in linear markets that do not fluctuate drastically.
- Making Offers – We use a system to continuously market and make offers on properties.
- Stick to the Basics – Although market cycles can make real estate seem very appealing, we continue to stick to our principles and remain conservative.
WHO WE ARE
Jason has been investing in real estate for over 10 years. He started with single family homes and eventually obtained his residential real estate license with Keller Williams. Jason has since moved into the multifamily real estate investing space and is a general partner in over 400 multifamily units. He has over 11 years experience in software development and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Memphis. He is also a United States Marine Corps veteran.JASON STUBBLEFIELD
Joe Fairless is a full-time real estate investor that started buying multifamily properties in 2013 and now controls over $400,000,000 worth of real estate with a portfolio of 4,269 units. He has personally raised over $100,000,000 from private investors for real estate investments. Prior to that, he was the youngest vice president at an award-winning advertising agency in New York City. He is the host of the world’s longest running daily real estate iTunes podcast, Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, where he has interviewed guests such as Barbara Corcoran, Robert Kiyosaki, Emmitt Smith, and Tony Hawk.